PLEASE NOTE: Under penalty of perjury, I certify that the information provided on this form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and abilities, and all supporting documentation presented at the time of the request, or after initial submission is either original or true unaltered copies of the original documents. I understand and consent to the use of electronic documents and communication. I understand that submitting this request and/or affixing my name electronically on the “Name of Requestor” line has the same legal effect as a handwritten signature on a paper document, pursuant to 6 Del. C. Ch. 12A.
NOTICE: Address change requests will NOT be completed via phone. ALL address change requests must be submitted in writing. ALL address change requests will require additional supporting documentation if the individual making the request is anyone other than the current registered owner(s) of the property. Supporting documents can include, but are not limited to, items such as:
• Government-issued photo ID;
• Signed/notarized power of attorney (POA) documents;
• Certified/notarized letter of authorization with contact information signed by the current owner(s) or legal entity representative(s) – this may require independent verification by an NCC representative;
• Certified copy of a Will or probate documents;
• Certified copy of a contract or deed of sale.
* indicates a required field