BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Department of Land Use Conference Room
New Castle County Government Center
87 Reads Way, New Castle
1. 505 Isadore Drive, New Castle 19720. Area variance: To maintain a ball court (basketball court) on a lot less than 1 acre (1-acre minimum lot size) see UDC Section 40.04.410.F. Frederick Reed S Zoning. CD 12. (App. 2017-0230-A) TP 12-020.00-103. (Continued from the May 25, 2017 hearing).
2. 13 Verdant Court, Newark 19702. Area variance: To maintain an enclosed porch 19 feet from the rear property line (25-foot rear yard setback) see UDC Table 40.04.110.B. Roger L. Truemper. NC6.5 Zoning. CD 11. (App. 2017-0385-A) TP 09-040.10-002.
3. 721 Newport Gap Pike, Wilmington 19804. Area variance: To maintain an enclosed porch 11 feet from the rear property line (25-foot rear yard setback) see UDC Table 40.04.110.B. Jauqina Howard. NC5 Zoning. CD 1. (App. 2017-0389-A) TP 07-042.30-597.
4. 1504 Bartleson Road, Wilmington 19805. Area variance: To construct an addition 3 feet from the easterly side lot line (6-foot side yard setback) see UDC Table 40.04.110.B. Yesenia Marilu Lopez Camacho. NC6.5 Zoning. CD 1. (App. 2017-0399-A) TP 07-035.20-042.
5. 10 Devon Court, Wilmington 19810. Area variance: To construct a shed 10 feet from the Shipley Road right-of-way (30-foot street yard setback) see UDC Table 40.04.110.B. Glen DiEleuterio. NC10 Zoning. CD 2. (App. 2017-0390-A) TP 06-030.00-147.
6. 2340 Marina Road, New Castle 19706. CONTINUED TO A FUTURE DATE.
This application will not be considered at the July 27, 2017 hearing.
Area variance: To construct two waste-water treatment tanks 15 feet from the rear property line (50-foot rear yard setback) see UDC Table 40.04.110.B. Kevin Penoza. S Zoning. CD 12. (App. 2017-0417-A) TP 12-016.00-001.
7. 2340 N. DuPont Highway, New Castle 19720. Area variances to facilitate the change of use from an Office use to a Day Care Center: To maintain 43 parking spaces (57 parking spaces required) see UDC Table 40.03.522. Rhonda J. Charles Williams. CR Zoning. CD 10. (App. 2017-0414-A) TP 10-010.10-595.
8. 2350 Pulaski Highway, Newark 19702. Area variances to facilitate the recordation of a Major Land Development Plan: 1. To disturb 100 % of a young forest (0.2 Protection Level and 0.1 Protection Level with Mitigation) see Table 40.10.350B of Section 40.10.135 of the UDC. 2. To permit reforestation off site (reforestation must occur on the same or adjacent parcel) see Section 40.10.135.C. of the UDC. Reybold Venture Group X, LLC. CR Zoning. CD 11. (App. 2017-0387-A) TPs 11-026.00-076, 11-026.00-078, 11-026.00-079, 11-026.00-080, 11-026.00-081, 11-026.00-082, 11-026.00-083, 11-026.00-084, 11-026.00-085, 11-026.00-086, 11-026.00-087, 11-026.00-161, & 11-027.00-152.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations according to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please call 395-5400 (DRS, 1-800-232-5460) at least (5) business days before the meeting/hearing. Information is available in the Department of Land Use, New Castle County Government Center, 87 Reads Way, Corporate Commons, New Castle, DE from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., or call 395-5400.