Crime Tips

Attention: The Smartphone App and Social Media websites are not a substitute for 9-1-1. If you are reporting an incident that requires a police response, call 9-1-1.

Submit a Tip

Smartphone users can use the New Castle County PD App to submit tips. Select "submit tip" then select an option from the drop down menu. 

Drug Tip Line
Crime Stoppers